The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology(MEST) is once again looking for its next cohort of Entrepreneurs-in-Training(EITs) to join the fully-sponsored 1-year MEST training program in 2019!
MEST offers a graduate-level entrepreneurial training in business, communication and software development, including extensive hands-on project work, as well as mentorship from successful entrepreneurs, CEO’s and other executives from Silicon Valley, Europe and Africa.
The training program culminates in a final pitch for seed funding and the opportunity to grow your business out of one of the Pan-African MEST incubators in Lagos, Accra, Cape Town and Nairobi.
Interested in applying? Here’s what MEST is looking for:
- A deep passion to start a software company.
- Proven record of entrepreneurial and/or corporate work experience.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- An energetic, positive attitude and ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to commit a year in Accra, Ghana participating in the training program starting August 2019.
- Complete the application form
- Successful applicants are contacted for a phone interview
- Qualified applicants are asked to complete an aptitude test
- Top candidates in each region will be invited for an in-person interview in Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya or Cote d’Ivoire
- Applications for the class of 2020 close February 8, 2019
For more information and further enquiries